Many Inventors trying to give their product idea ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of products and new ideas for inventions not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and InventHelp Locations understand your market, your place in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as possible.